Wednesday 6 September 2017

the bike race

Today is the big day the bike race to be the best biker in the world.I am so ready because i have been training day and night but not to late at night. Also i know a little about the track i know that it can be gnarly i know that it has sharp corners and i know that it has jumps. All of those thing are pretty hard to get past but i think i can do it. But before the race i need to check some things on my bike these are the thing that i have to check i need to see if i have any flat tires and i need to check if my brakes still work so i check both of those things and there are no flat tires and the brakes still work which is good. Now i need to add a few things to my bike that will help in the race so this is what i am adding rocket boosters to make my bike go faster and i am adding blades on the wheels to pop other people's tyres. Those two things will be really helpful in the race. On race day for breakfast i have toast and a V. That’s normal food but the v will give me lots of energy which will help a lot. I went to the race now when the race was about to start the crowd went silent so silent the you could hear a pin drop i didn't know how they were doing that though it burning hot out here. go!! The starter person said as the crowd goes wild. We all raced around the track i was coming 6th now 5th now i was coming 4th. This was great but if i could just get past the person in front of me i would be in the top 3 but we were on our last lap so this was going to be hard. I almost past come on, but unfortunately the race ended. He just bait me but it was so close. After I was very tired because i went as fast as i could in the race but i would be even more tired if it was not for that V which was great

No comments:

Post a Comment